Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Aint no rest for the wicked

"Let the wicked forsake his way and the evil man his thoughts. Let him turn to the Lord, and he will have mercy on him, and to our God, for he will freely pardon."
-Isaiah 55:7
Praise God! Some of the things I did before, I thank God that He has mercy for me, and has pardoned me. 
There is still work to do on my heart, I have submitted my actions fully to Christ. But it is my heart and mind that still has evil thoughts and desires. I hand it over to God, but its like its in the transition between our hands… I am saying that i want Him to take it from me… but i just haven't let go with my hand. I will fast once a week and pray for God to take my evil thoughts, and replace them with those that are glorifying to Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment