Thursday, September 22, 2011

I am loved, I am blessed, and I am so grateful!

Many people are happy being a big fish in a little pond. That is what its like when we stay in our own world. When we are secure in what we do every day, so we become the Big man in town. No room for true growth.
Many people are afraid to be the zooplankton in the ocean. But with God, I feel like i have that room to grow, being the smallest thing out there with the opportunity to become something huge to glorify Him. I was just out pulling a beaver dam out tonight, this beaver will block off the flow of the river within one night, causing the road to flood. It is an amazing creature.  Anyway I looked up, and right above me is the milky way in all its glory. I am only a man in all of  God's creation, with all the room in the universe to grow!
Im so glad God pulled me out of my little pond and showed me how small i really am, and how i need Him to take me through this life if i have any hope of getting through it. Funny thing is He loves me, AND HE IS SENDING ME TO ENTEBBE, UGANDA IN A WEEK TO WORK! AND PLAY WITH KIDS! Im so encouraged by everyone at home, getting my back in the work God has called me to. May God continue to Bless us so that we can Bless others all around the world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment