Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Just before Uganda

Dear friends,
As I wrap up schooling in Montana, and prepare for Uganda. I want to let everyone back home know that through this work God has called me to, He has broke me down and rebuilt me as a better man after Him. Visiting with Pastor Craig Linguist on his last visit, I am very blessed to help him in uganda. Some of my roles will be:
1. Island outreach programs. Where we will be spending a day and a night on Lake Victoria Islands, reaching out to the people there. 
2. Children's Programs at Calvary Chapel Entebbe Uganda on Wednesday's and sunday's. Also homework assistants Programs throughout the week.
3. After 90 days we have to leave the country due to visa laws. So we will be helping a ministry in Nairobi Kenya. Pastor Moses and Pastor George are 2 nationals serving there via Crossroads Bible Church up in Portland, WA.
4. We will be returning to Entebbe after 3 weeks of Kenya to further help Pastor Craig.
I am very blessed to be a part of calvary chapel and Potter's Field Ministries efforts to encourage the fellow church in Africa. But as many of you know I answered the call to God's work on a very short notice. Not having time to get all my affairs in order. God allowed me to sale my car 4 days before I left. That money has helped me buy the plane tickets to get to montana, Africa, and to get back home, but I am short on living expenses by approximately $1,500. I know God is sovereign and He will provide. Also I am part of a team that sends people to those in need, they are called Potter's Field Ministries. Which is a program overseen by Pastor Michael Rozzell, who many of you have seen his presentation of the Word and pottery. If you find it in your heart to help, you are giving to a great group of people after God's heart. I tell you this for a few reasons. The harvest is great and this program needs more workers for God, and also we need constant prayer. I hope to be in your prayers, Please share what God is doing throughout this program with anyone looking to help support us in fiances, prayer, and the worriers.

Your Brother in Christ
Jacob.

If you can help please write a check to:
"Potter's Field Ranch"
with a note that says ‎Attn: Missions Training School (for Jacob Sanchez).
P.O. Box 68
Olney, MT 59927
If you have any questions call:
1.877.337.2624

No comments:

Post a Comment