Saturday, September 17, 2011

Covered in His blood

"So you also, when you have done everything you were told to do, should say, 'We are unworthy servants; we have only done our duty.'" 
-Luke 17:10
"Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. For God will bring every deed into judgement, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil." (Ecclesiastes 12:13-14). A day of judgment is coming. Where the good, and the evil deeds in our life will be revealed. The way i see this verse is, when God tells me all the evil i have ever done, and the judgement of death comes on me, i will say, "I am an unworthy servant." 
But that isn't the end, Jesus Christ will come in and say, "You were bought with my blood, you feared God in Love, and I love you... well done good and faithful servant. Come home, where you belong." 
Today, I will give thanks to Jesus Christ in prayer for loving me, and choosing me to live with Him in a life everlasting. "Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting." (Psalms 139:23-24).

No comments:

Post a Comment