Saturday, September 17, 2011

Shake Them

"Seek the Lord while he may be found; call on him while he is near."
-Isaiah 55:6
All to often we put confidence in tomorrow when we aren't promised today. All to often I hear my friends talk about the Salvation they can have in Jesus Christ today,  as if it will be available to them tomorrow. It scares me to think, that the urgency to rent a movie is far more than the worlds urgency to find Salvation. The Lord is near. 
For my application, I have several friends and my entire extended family, who know the truth, who know that Im living what i believe. Sometimes I think, why has the Holy Spirit not touched them yet? Sometimes I think that I have to die doing what God has for me, in order to shake them a bit. But until my father takes me home, I will continue to grow in patients, love, and the word. I will shake them by living even harder for what i believe in. "To me to die is gain, and to live is Christ." 

No comments:

Post a Comment